Sunday, August 8, 2010

So we meet again!


It's been so long, honestly - did you miss me!?

I had originally intended to do a make over on the blog, upgrade the photo input, etc. But I got so wrapped up in travel and seeing family - I never got around to it and considering I am not computer savvy - I guess you can say - I blew from it all together. Well, that's a bit harsh, more like took a break. BUT, here I am again!

So, let's see, since June...

I've managed to see a handful of small tourist towns in Central Texas. Some of them spectacular, some a little all together creepy. I've discovered some real gems, here and there.

I traveled through Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida in order to completely surprise my mother and father for two weeks in Florida. On that road trip I discovered some great shopping gems, some must see and do activities and picked up some great vintage art and jewelry. I have plenty to blog about that's for sure! So, I better get started. 

Thank you so much for reading and following my friends.

Love, Kristina 




No comments:

Post a Comment